Re: Disclosure

From: Loganaden Velvindron <loganaden_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2015 19:14:38 +0000

On Wed, Apr 8, 2015 at 6:46 PM, S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com> wrote:
> Hi Logan,
> At 10:15 08-04-2015, Loganaden Velvindron wrote:
>>
>> I would like to disclose that I am now part of the ICT Advisory
>> Council. As such, I will be advising the government on various
>> ICT-matters.
>

> Thank you for the disclosure. Congratulations on your appointment to the
> ICT Advisory Council. :-)
>
>> Please rest assured that this will not affect any of my current
>> activities. I will continue to work to improve the Internet in
>> Mauritius :-)
>

> I would like to have 100 Mbps local access to the internet at an affordable
> price by the end of 2015. Do you consider that as an important improvement
> to the internet in Mauritius?

Definitely !

I would also like to have 100Mbps. I'll try my best to push for this.

Without good bandwidth, I don't see how the local market can grow.
it's fairly saturated, and has reached its limit imho.

--
This message is strictly personal and the opinions expressed do not
represent those of my employers, either past or present.