Bharat Telecom completes laying down of Fibre Optic Cables in the East

From: Irshaad Abdool <irshaad_abd_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2015 19:46:45 +0400

Hello everyone;
I just came across an article on DefiMedia [1] whereby it is stated the Bharat Telecom has completed its Fibre-Optics-Cable-layout in the East of the country and is now moving to the south, with areas like Plaine Magnien, Rose Belle and Mare Tabac mentioned as forthcoming covered regions.
As I am from the south of the country, I would like if anyone can tell me about the real-life experiments/experience with that ISP compared to the ADSL packages offered by MT/Orange and whether it would be available in L'Escalier.
Regards;
[1] - http://www.defimedia.info/defi-quotidien/dq-economie/item/70740-implantation-de-la-fibre-optique-bharat-telecom-acheve-ses-travaux-dans-l-est.html

M Irshaad Abdoolwww.irshaad.me | www.blog.irshaad.mefacebook.com/abdoolirshaad