Re: China decides to DDOS Github

From: Ish Sookun <ish_at_hacklog.in>
Date: Sun, 5 Apr 2015 21:17:13 +0400

On Sun, Apr 5, 2015 at 9:04 PM, chittra <chittra.03_at_gmail.com> wrote:

> When you get time just read this
>

> https://www.eff.org/nsa-spying
>

> The US government, with assistance from major telecommunications carriers
> including AT&T, has engaged in massive, illegal dragnet surveillance of the
> domestic communications and communications records of millions of ordinary
> Americans since at least 2001.
>

> http://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/jun/07/nsa-prism-records-surveillance-questions

​I know about those Chittra. I've read them long time back. I just don't
support those. If more people had the guts to become Snowden, maybe the
people of USA could expect less espionage being able to happen.

​If I am to give my opinion in Government cyber-espionage in ​Mauritius,
I'll vote against. If I am not given the chance to toss my opinion, then I
will certainly use alternate channels to voice out.

​Regards,​

--
​Ish Sookun
- Geek by birth, Linux by choice.