Re: China decides to DDOS Github

From: Ish Sookun <ish_at_hacklog.in>
Date: Sun, 5 Apr 2015 20:31:48 +0400

On Sun, Apr 5, 2015 at 8:13 PM, chittra <chittra.03_at_gmail.com> wrote:

> Spying is something which dates long time back otherwise how you think
> country could have track down incidents, it is something which started long
> ago
>

> Now they just telling it will be official

​I have and I will condemn Government exaggeration on privacy breaches​
every time. I can't blame the Government for spying when I cannot prove it,
but when there is sufficient evidence the matter can be raised.

I mentioned there are alternative ways to protect the Cyber frontiers of
the country besides mass-espionage (of one's own countrymen). However, I
can't relate an essay on cyber protection here for free :-) as it takes
time and energy for that. I write emails and comment on stuffs in my free
time, as a hobby/passion, but when it comes to serious stuffs it requires
me more energy in the thinking process.

​Cheers,​

--
​Ish Sookun