Re: Minutes of the second meeting of the .mu Select Committee

From: Loganaden Velvindron <loganaden_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Apr 2015 13:46:07 +0000

Hi SM,

I haven't heard anything from MIXP regarding their policies for "Open
Access". Do we still need an ISP license to be a member ?

If that's the case, I don't think that a non-profit organization would
qualify for it ?

--
This message is strictly personal and the opinions expressed do not
represent those of my employers, either past or present.