Re: NO Access to university of mauritius LCMS platform

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Sat, 04 Apr 2015 06:57:17 -0700

Hello,
At 03:40 04-04-2015, DEEVESH TORUL wrote:
>Hello,its been more than 1 week that this platform has been down
>many of my classmates are also having this problem.

The screenshot which you sent shows that there is a problem. There
are several students of the University of Mauritius subscribed to the
mailing list. The first report of a problem was sent
yesterday. There isn't any proof that the platform has been down for
more than one week. You are second person to say that many of your
classmates are having the problem. There were four reports of a
problem and two reports that the platform was working. It does not
look like many people are having the problem.

I tested lcms.uom.ac.mu a few minutes ago and I was able to access
the web site. However, there are at least two technical problems
affecting the web site. I suggest asking a person who can describe
those technical problems correctly to help out so that the problems
can be fixed.