Re: Fwd: No access to University of Mauritius LCMS platform

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Fri, 03 Apr 2015 13:55:26 -0700

Hi Ashmita,
At 13:23 03-04-2015, OURVASHEE SEETAL wrote:
>I have access to the website. However some of my classmate are
>having difficulties to do so.

I can access lcms.uom.ac.mu You are not having any problems
accessing the web site.

  mentioned to Logan that there is only one report from Omdeep
Gokhool about a problem accessing the web site. If your classmates
are really having difficulties accessing the web site they can send a
message to the mailing list to describe the problem.