Re: Free WiFi in public transports

From: kritesh sunghoon <sodium238akadace_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2015 09:50:21 +0400

Hi,

I believe that, being more productive can be achieved in various ways. If a
student knows that he/she will be stuck in traffic then why doesn't he/she
take the necessary precautions, wanna read a book or watch tuto, then
download it, put it on your laptop/tablets/phone.For the replying mail,
this does not require a bus with WiFi connection to do so...ohh c'mon, can
be done through internet packages itself. Updating blogs, content can
be always be written without connections though.

Well, having WiFi connections do have a lots of pros and cons. But being
productive, totally depends on the students. Furthermore,
I personalty think that, even if we're sitting idle or listening some music
it's kinda a good thing, it moves us a bit from this digital kind of
world, appreciate things around and so on.

Regards,

Sunghoon Kritesh

--
*"Sky is the limit", huh**? *
*There is nothing like "limit", it's just a word used by someone, who don't