Re: XBMC & Video Addons

From: Mohammad Nadim <nadim.attari_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2015 18:35:59 +0400

Hello SM,

Thanks for the info. BTW, where should we look for to get these info (no
local restriction, etc.) - it will help us to do some research instead of
just asking here.

Here are some screenshots (XBMC on windowed mode - it opens full screen by
default):
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.461240210705865.1073741872.100004596703437&l=c2f0c7830b

Regards,

Nadim Attari