Re: Old security problems and new solutions

From: Beach Samurai <beach.samurai_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2015 09:34:08 +0400

Hi Ish

Thanks yes I was talking about kernel level rootkit being installed by an
attacker. What I understand is that if there is a security issue in one of
the modules you used to compile the kernel the attacker can gain access and
do mischief. Can such an attacker force this if the machine does not have
that module with the security issue installed?

thanks