Multistakeholder Forum representative

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2015 08:11:51 -0700

Dear Sir,

The Mauritius Internet Users has expressed a strong interest in
participating in the discussions about the .mu issues. There has
been some discussion among Mauritius Internet Users about whether the
group is adequately represented given that I am the representative of
the Mauritius Internet Users and also the Chair of the .mu Select Committee.

Several organisations had more than one representative during the
last meeting of the Multistakeholder Forum. I would be grateful if
the Ministry of Technology, Communication and Innovation could invite
Mr N. Sookun, as an additional representative of the Mauritius
Internet Users, to participate in meetings of the Multistakeholder Forum.