Re: An Improved Framework for Incident Handling

From: Ish Sookun <ish_at_hacklog.in>
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2015 21:00:35 +0400

Hello SM,

On सोमवार 30 मार्च 2015 12:38 अपराह्न, S Moonesamy wrote:

> I wrote about the "Improved Framework for Incident Handling" paper (
> http://www.elandsys.com/~sm/cert-mu-improved-framework-incident-review.html
> ).

Nice review :-)

I went through the paper. I agree with you on the mention of "Mauritian
context". I will later write my review on the same.

I am not that much comfortable with an ISP or the Government monitoring
Internet traffic of free citizens of a country. I do not pay my ISP to
peek into my searches.

Cheers,
--
​Ish Sookun