Re: Introduction

From: Loganaden Velvindron <loganaden_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2015 16:53:18 +0400

On Fri, Mar 27, 2015 at 4:45 PM, S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> There has been a complaint about the messages which you posted to the

Hi SM, I am deeply sorry for the messages that I posted to the mailing
list. I would like to once again apologize.

> mailing list. Could you please send a message to the mailing list to:
>
> (a) introduce yourself; and

My name is Logan. I work at a Regional Internet Registry. I an a
contributor to core internet protocols, and security technologies
such as DNS, DNSSEC, IPv6, and PKI.

> (b) explain how you can contribute to discussions about the internet
> in Mauritius

I would like to offer my technical advice in Internet Protocols and
Security for Internet discussions in Mauritius.

--
This message is strictly personal and the opinions expressed do not
represent those of my employers, either past or present.