Re: Renewal (or purchase) of .mu domain(s)

From: Loganaden Velvindron <loganaden_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2015 11:31:38 +0400

On Fri, Mar 27, 2015 at 11:19 AM, Jochen Kirstätter
<mscc_at_kirstaetter.name> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Both domains were set for expiry date of tomorrow.
> Just to let you know...
>
> That was easy. Just renewed 2 .mu domains online. No change of price, no
> extra fees, easy checkout.. All good! ‪#‎Mauritius‬ ‪#‎ccTLD‬ ‪#‎mu‬

All good. However, this doesn't change the fact that there are few
people who trust the current .mu manager, given the events that
unfolded during the pre-election period.

--
This message is strictly personal and the opinions expressed do not
represent those of my employers, either past or present.