Re: .mu proposed model

From: Mohammad Nadim <nadim.attari_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2015 10:54:05 +0400

Hello,

On 26 March 2015 at 12:34, S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I'll comment about the .mu proposed model.
>
> The idea is to have a non-profit organisation responsible for .mu. That
> organisation should be neutral. The draft for the proposed model does not
> mention non-profit or neutral.

I agree with this idea of having a non-profit org and that it should be
neutral. I would not like board members to be nominated by ministers / ICT
ministry - the government should not be involved; else the nominated board
members shall (most probably) implement the agenda of the government and it
may not be in the common interest or in favour of the general internet
users.

Regards,

Nadim Attari