Re: www.devconmru.org

From: Mohammad Nadim <nadim.attari_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2015 08:11:04 +0400

Hello,

On 25 March 2015 at 23:47, Jochen Kirstätter <mscc_at_kirstaetter.name> wrote:

> Hi SM,
>
> On 25/03/2015 22:41, S Moonesamy wrote:
>
> The web service for www.devconmru.org is not working correctly.
>

> Geek advice: Source code is on GitHub ;-)
>
> https://github.com/mscraftsman/devcon2015
>
> Clone it and run it in local webserver.

I know the conference is for developers and they may know how to clone and
run it on a local web server, etc. And this solution will work for
technical people.

What about others ? For example when I'm putting a link to DevCon website
on Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+, etc., where non-technical people try to
click to have a look what it's all about, etc. You can't ask them to clone
and run it locally - they'll just ignore and won't bother visiting us again.

Regards,

Nadim Attari