Re: www.devconmru.org

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2015 13:48:18 -0700

Hi Jochen,
At 13:16 25-03-2015, Jochen Kirstätter wrote:
>Yup, the problem is caused by the ISP (or their
>partners abroad)... So, the website owner is not guilty in this case. ;-)

Most users in Mauritius are able to access
facebook.com. They cannot access the web
site. The problem does not look like an ISP (or
its partners) problem. I would say that it is nobody's problem. :-)

When a person discusses about problems in
Mauritius or Africa people usually look at it in
terms of who is guilty. Anyone with significant
internet experience will understand that the discussion is not about that.