Re: www.devconmru.org

From: Jochen Kirstätter <mscc_at_kirstaetter.name>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2015 00:14:03 +0400

Hi,

On 25/03/2015 23:59, Ish Sookun wrote:
> That's not a practical solution. If a service goes nuts, we fix it.
> All ports on ​
> 80.81.247.25
> ​ are filtered.​
> _at_JoKi are you behind a firewall?

Of course. But that's unrelated to the problem.

On 25/03/2015 23:55, Irshaad Abdool wrote:
> What about hosting the website on another server somewhere else?

There is no problem with the server but the routing of the ISP.

Sure, you could simply clone, fetch, pull the git repository and run it
on another server but what's the purpose?
It's not the root cause of the issue and you still have to amend DNS
records.

Personally, I would have loved to host the site here on the island...
But cost issues forbid this. ;-)

--
Kind regards, Jochen
Founder of Mauritius Software Craftsmanship Community