Re: Mauritius, a Cyber Island. A myth or reality?

From: chitz <chittra.03_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2015 13:54:14 +0400

In regards to technology we are lagging behind

First internet connection can be categorised as average and the cost I
believe is still not cheap

Second we do not get the latest technology once it is out in the market

Third companies still have their budgets so they will go as per budget and
will not worry about security or any vulnerability in their network

Four mauritius is very poor in regard to security

There are many bpos but not many IT companies

How come we are cyber island?