Mauritius Internet Users Mailing List

From: Mohammad Nadim <nadim.attari_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2015 13:27:08 +0400

Hello,

I would like to express my feelings concerning things I don't like on
MIU-ML.

First of all the ML is here where we talk about (all concerning) Internet
in Mauritius. There are actually two objectives : 1) Have 100Mbit internet
access to all 2) the .mu issue. There are other topics being tossed now and
then (and yes we should if it concerns Internet in Mauritius, we should discuss
and help people about the various Internet issues they encounter); though
the priority is the 2 mentioned.

I believe we should stay in context, that is speak only about internet in
Mauritius and it's users here - Mauritians as well as non-Mauritians
residing here participate.

What I don't (or would not) like on this ML :

- people use this ML to troll others
- people try to settle personal issues here
- use this ML to pass political comments
- use this ML to pass religious comments

This is not Facebook or any other public social media network.

Best regards,

Nadim Attari