Re: patriotic feelings or nationalisim?

From: Ronny R. <redoverlord_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2015 21:44:47 +0400

Like i said logan: i totally agree with u and ish.

What i am scpetical is whether the incentives are nationalism or patriotic
feelings.

Nationalism is dangerous. Patriotic feelings is kinda a pure moral feeling,
and definitely great when we all know we have the capacity of doing it, and
thats already proved.

I would say, you and SM are living proof.

Cheers

Ronny