Re: Technology

From: <jheengut_sagar_at_yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2015 00:11:58 +0400

On Sunday, March 15, 2015 09:09:13 AM S Moonesamy wrote:
> You also said that you do not care about other people.
I cannot care is not necessarily imply do not care.

It Is more about my Lack of empathy that helps me to be unable to have
care of any human being.

I care more about the planet, animals, plants than any people... though.

I have even made several deiknymi to make a model that prove I have
more care and attachment towards any machine than people.

The test was conclusive by having the option of saving either a bicycle
or a human being from a certain death with both hanging from a cliff. in
all cases, I have to save the bike. I am unable to save the human being,
the bike will always have the priority whatever the case.