Re: Phishing

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2015 05:30:06 -0700

Hi Ish,
At 04:46 12-03-2015, Ish Sookun wrote:
>I believe this tweet[1] says a lot about the dangers of phishing
>which till now haven't been tackled seriously by local banks,
>neither by CERT-MU.

I'll comment about http://hacklog.in/bank-one-victim-of-phishing/
instead of the above.

I would not describe a bank as a victim. :-) The email address is
"cservice_at_banokone.mu". The "banokone.mu" domain name does not
exist. It may be possible to reduce those types of phishing attacks
on customers in Mauritius if there is some cooperation from the banks
in Mauritius.