RE: .mu meeting

From: Irshaad Abdool <irshaad_abd_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2015 15:38:04 +0400

_at_SM: The Doha Academy also uses a .ac.mu domain name.

M Irshaad Abdoolwww.irshaad.me | www.blog.irshaad.mefacebook.com/abdoolirshaad

From: n.essoo_at_rbs.ac.mu
To: sm+mu_at_elandsys.com; curious.engine_at_gmail.com
CC: directorgeneral_at_open.ac.mu; marketing_at_telfair.ac.mu; udmcrh_at_udm.ac.mu; registry_at_rbs.ac.mu; registrar_at_umail.utm.ac.mu; mauritius-internet-users_at_lists.elandnews.com
Subject: RE: .mu meeting
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2015 11:02:38 +0400

We are interested. Regds -----Original Message-----From: S Moonesamy [mailto:sm+mu_at_elandsys.com] Sent: 10 March 2015 17:28To: Ashesh RCc: directorgeneral_at_open.ac.mu; marketing_at_telfair.ac.mu; udmcrh_at_udm.ac.mu; registry_at_rbs.ac.mu; registrar_at_umail.utm.ac.mu; mauritius-internet-users_at_lists.elandnews.comSubject: Re: .mu meeting Dear Mr Ramjeeawon, I was trying to organise a meeting with academic organisations which are interested in .mu issues. I initially only contacted universities as I assumed that they were the only organisations using "ac.mu" domain names. A local .mu registrar pointed out that there is also rtss.ac.mu which is registered by a secondary school. I am waiting to see whether a significant number of ac.mu organisations replies before scheduling a meeting. I received replies from the following organisations: open.ac.mu uom.ac.mu rtss.ac.mu I received a positive response from uom.ac.mu. I'll wait until Friday for the other organisations to express their interest in discussing about .mu issues which may affect them. Please let me know if you have any questions. Regards,S. Moonesamy

image001.jpg
(image/jpeg attachment: image001.jpg)