Re: Could mns.mu be hosting infected files?

From: Mohammad Nadim <nadim.attari_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Mar 2015 21:19:41 +0400

Hello,

There are some basic flat files (php) which you can access throuh the
(flash) menu. I also saw WordPress (www.mns.mu/wp/) and SugarCRM (Community
Edition) installed - all on same folder (document root).

Cannot say which one(s) of these was/were to compromise the website. There
is also some config issues (htaccess ?) - You can access the homepage using
any path starting with a tilde; for example:
http://www.mns.mu/~this-is-nadim-attari/

Regards,

Nadim Attari