Re: Project owner for .mu

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Thu, 05 Mar 2015 06:36:17 -0800

Hi Ish,
At 03:30 05-03-2015, Ish Sookun wrote:
>Yes, gov.mu is a high traffic & high value website which is
>susceptible to various sorts of attacks, no doubt on that. I can
>understand there'll be a cost to ensure that gov.mu DNS works all the time.

Let's assume that I registered company.example as a domain
name. company.example is targeted in some attacks. A registry does
not charge an additional fee because of that. The registry ensures
that .example DNS works all the time. gov.example would still have
to spend money if it wants to ensure that its DNS works.