Agenda for meeting with .mu registrars in Mauritius

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Wed, 04 Mar 2015 07:16:07 -0800

Dear Sir/Madam,

I would like to suggest that we hold the meeting of .mu registrars in
Mauritius on 10 March from 13:00 to 14:30. The Ministry of
Technology, Communication and Innovation has agreed to let us use its
conference room (4th Level, New Government Centre, Port Louis) for
the meeting. The Ministry will not be attending the meeting.

I'll suggest an agenda. Please feel free to propose changes to
it. The .mu registrars have been allocated five minutes each to
express their views about .mu.

   13:00 Introduction

   13:08 Presentation - .mu is there a problem - S. Moonesamy

   13:15 Cybernaptics

   13:20 Fody Technologies

   13:25 FRCI

   13:30 mauritius.biz