Re: Phishing alert: Mauritius Commercial Bank

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Tue, 03 Mar 2015 04:41:58 -0800

Hello Ish, Mauritian National Computer Security Incident Response Team,
At 01:43 03-03-2015, Ish Sookun wrote:
>I received the below message bearing address
>customerservice_at_ib.mcb.mu today. I flag it as a phishing incident.

Thanks for sharing the report.

It would help home users understand what the Mauritian National
Computer Security Incident Response Team (CERT-MU) is doing to ensure
their computer security if there was some public information
available. Could the Mauritian National Computer Security Incident
Response Team share some information about how it handled this incident?