Re: Hosting website

From: Ish Sookun <ish_at_hacklog.in>
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2015 22:51:07 +0400

On Sat, Feb 28, 2015 at 3:13 PM, Yashtir Gopee <gopeeyashtir_at_gmail.com>
wrote:

> I just got myself a domain. Should I use the same company's hosting which
> is $10/year or can I use free hosting from www.serversfree.com?

​You can have a free tier[1] from Amazon Web Services​

​for one year. It's a lot better than having a shared hosting service with
no "real" control on what's running on the server. Also it would give you
hands-on experience on technologies that are in demand.

Tons of tutorials around would help you fit your server with everything
you'll need before loading/designing your webapps.

Hope you consider it & have fun.

[1] http://aws.amazon.com/free

Cheers,

Ish Sookun