RE: Bring Your Laptop event

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2015 03:03:25 -0800

Hi Shelly, Sun, Rashill, Luchmun,
At 22:05 25-02-2015, Shelly Hermia Bhujun wrote:
>I am interested but i would like to know the event's tentative date
>so that i can confirm my participation :S

The tentative date is the 14 March. It will start around 10:00
a.m. Although we will be using laptops, I would like the discussion
to be non-technical so that it is easy for everyone to understand.

At 05:18 26-02-2015, Sun wrote:
>Any date & venue?

I have not looked for a venue yet.

Yudish, I am not sure whether you said yes or no to participating.

The deadline for confirming participation is 28 February.