Listening to Radio Plus online when its raining.

From: Sun <s4ndeep1203_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2015 17:16:29 +0400

Hello Everyone,

I noticed that when its raining outside, the quality of the radio stream of
radio plus becomes horrible. There's a lot of 'noise' in the sound, like a
wrongly tuned radio. Anybody else noticed this?

I had this problem at home & at work. The only common factor was that it
was raining outside...

This is the link :
http://www.orange.mu/radios/radios.php?id=radioplus

Thanks and Regards,

*RAMGOLAM Sandeep*

*Front-end Developer - Designer - Web Enthusiast - Gamer**Website :*
barfii.net <http://www.barfii.net>